THE NEW FRONTIER IN WASHING
WATER, ENERGY, LIQUOR RATIO: WITH UP EVERYTHING IS REDUCED, EXCEPT QUALITY
Tonello’s patented UP system consists of a continuous and regular flow of water, constantly injected inside the washing machine; water that is recovered and immediately put back into circulation. This drastically reduces the amount needed during washing, and the liquor ratio is reduced to an unprecedented level.
In addition to saving water, there is a substantial reduction in energy consumption and filling and draining times. And of course, this translates into lower costs.
These are data that speak for themselves.
UP, all the advantages
- Saves 53% water compared to traditional systems (20 liters instead of 42 per kg of garments)
- Ensures a liquor ratio of 2:1
- Reduces energy consumption and process time
- It is applicable to the dyeing process, with the same advantages
- The system can be installed on all existing Tonello machines, even on those that are no longer brand new
- It integrates seamlessly with all other Tonello technologies
UP CAN BE INSTALLED ON ALL TONELLO WASHING AND DYEING MACHINES, INCLUDING IN COMBINATION WITH THE OTHER TECHNOLOGIES THAT MAKE UP OUR LAUNDRY (R)EVOLUTION.
UP, LIKE UPGRADE
The system upgrades and becomes automatic
The 2022 version of UP brings with it a great new feature and, as a result, a number of additional benefits for our customers. It is a new enhancement that makes the process automatic, with other, interesting benefits that make Tonello technology even more “necessary”:
- Higher reliability than the manual version
- Automation of the process avoids the need for an operator to intervene and therefore does not have to interrupt normal activity
- Repeatability of processes (and quality levels)
- Greater safety and timeliness in reporting any faults or criticalities, with automatic process interruption
- Greater control over the correctness of opening and closing operations, ensuring that the end result is always top notch